LG has just sent out a press release for its latest Android Wear device – the LG Watch Urbane.
The Watch Urbane,”first all-metal luxury Android Wear device,” drops both the “G” naming scheme and the bezel markings of the G Watch R, opting for understated metal casings. Otherwise the specs should look pretty familiar.
- Chipset: 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon™ 400
- Operating System: Android Wear™
- Display: 1.3-inch P-OLED Display (320 x 320, 245ppi)
- Size: 45.5 x 52.2 x 10.9mm
- Memory: 4GB eMMC / 512MB LPDDR2
- Battery: 410mAh
- Sensors: 9-Axis (Gyro / Accelerometer / Compass) / Barometer / PPG (Heart Rate Sensor)
- Colors: Gold / Silver
- Other: Dust and Water Resistant (IP67)
LG hasn’t provided any specific availability details (or pricing), but we should be finding out more at Mobile World Congress, which is quickly approaching.