We’ve written the words, now see the video.
We know you can’t get enough of the new Pixel and Pixel XL, and to help you get a better understanding of how the phone looks, feels and looks, we’ve worked up a hands-on video. We’re primarily showing off the “standard” Pixel here, but have several shots of the Pixel XL that show just how similar the two phones are — really, it’s two sizes of one phone.
So feast your eyes on our hands-on video above, and when you’re done be sure to follow that up with a read of our complete hands-on preview for the phones. And if you need even more (we know you do), check out the rest of our comprehensive Pixel coverage!
- Google Pixel and Pixel XL hands-on preview
- In pictures: Google Pixel and Pixel XL
- Pixel + Pixel XL specs
- Understanding Android 7.1 Nougat
- Verizon is the exclusive U.S. carrier for the Google Pixels
- Join the discussion in the forums!