If you’re in the market for Samsung’s Galaxy Note 10.1 – even after Ron’s in-depth review – Fry’s may have the deal you’ve been waiting for. From September 14th to 20th 2012, Fry’s brick-and-mortar locations will be offering the Note 10.1 16GB for $499.99, pitching in a generous $100 gift card with purchase.
Just in case you’ve forgotten, here’s a quick run-down of the Note 10.1’s specs:
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- 10.1″ PLS TFT display at 800×1280 (~149ppi)
- 16GB onboard storage, expandable via microSD
- 5MP rear camera and 1.9MP front camera
- Exynos 4412 quad-core processor at 1.4GHz
- S Pen
- 7000mAh battery
If you’ve been waiting to get your hands on the Galaxy Note 10.1, this may be your chance. Of course the $100 gift card is only applicable to Fry’s merchandise, but it’s still a pretty great deal. To find your nearest Fry’s, just check out the company’s store locator here.