If you don’t need to already have a Chromebook, it’s time for you to change that. Cyber Monday brings a lot of great discounts to products that you have probably had your eye upon during the year. There are a bunch of Chromebook possibilities, so you’re going to want to know what you are thinking about from a Chromebook so you can help your self buy the right one. Whether you need a brand new laptop for work or consider out a Chromebook before you get a single for your kids, here are the best Internet Monday Chromebook deals you can get right now!
Best Cyber Mon Chromebook deals
- Lenovo Chromebook C330 ($179 at Best Buy)
- HP Chromebook x360 14b-ca0036nr ($250 at Target)
- Acer Chromebook 715 ($330 at Walmart)
- ASUS Chromebook Turn C433 ($370 in Best Buy)
- HP Chromebook 14-db0025nr ($150 at Target)
- ASUS Chromebook C425 ($320 at Amazon)
Lenovo Chromebook C330
This deal sold out earlier within the week, but it looks like Best Purchase got some more stock in, that is excellent news for you fine people because if you want a Chromebook that you’ll want to utilize and enjoy using for less than $200, the particular C330 is your winner. The C330 was our Best Chromebook for several weeks this year — and was only succeeded by its successor, the particular C340-11 — which is also on sale at Costco.
This 11.6-inch touchscreen Chromebook is the run-and-gun workhorse machine I used because my daily driver for most of the year because it is light enough to slide in my backpack whenever I go to the theme parks. The battery power can last me 10 hours simply while I juggle 8-12 tab and occasionally slip into my Google android apps for some light reading or even Pyramids in the Microsoft Solitaire Selection. And thanks to an extended support life, the particular C330 will should Chrome OPERATING SYSTEM updates until June 2025.
Last year’s Lenovo is still an excellent pick on sale.
This zippy little touchscreen Chromebook may last 10 hours and won’t consider down your backpack during a good all-day excursion. This is the 32GB edition, so I recommend using a bit of your own savings on an SD card to increase that, but otherwise, this is the ideal buy for kids and adults searching for a fun little browsing-on-the-go laptop.
HP Chromebook x360 14b-ca0036nr
There’s been a few different variants from the the x360 on sale, but this particular deal from Target takes the particular cake, coming in a whole $100 less expensive than the now-expired deal from Greatest Buy and $50 cheaper compared to Amazon’s current deal. This is the 4GB/32GB version, which should be able to handle lengthy multi-tasking sessions with grace, as well as the x360 14b is slated to get updates until June 2026.
Update: This deal provides sold out online, but is available in-store if your home store has some still left in stock. If you can’t find one in-store through the listing below, you can nevertheless save $60 buying the $320 deal on Amazon.
With a long support existence and a nice shiny touchscreen, this particular Chromebook is ready to work and enjoy all day with 12 hours associated with battery life on a single charge.
Acer Chromebook 715
This touchscreen Chromebook has a ton of internal storage space, a full keyboard with a number mat for when you need to input Hooks, calculate stats or input a whole month’s grades during your lunch hour, and also a rock-bottom price this Cyber Mon. The 15.6-inch touchscreen is definitely 1080p, and the battery can last a complete school day and then some. On 4 pounds, this isn’t a Chromebook. You’ll want to carry it all-day every day unless of course you’ve got a light backpack with solid foam straps, but for around the house or even enshrined at the office, this is a nice huge Chromebook without a nice big cost.
This is one of the couple of Chromebook models with a number mat on its keyboard, and with a good i3 processor, 128GB of storage space, and a 15.6-inch touchscreen, this particular machine is ready for grading expression papers or super-sized solitaire.
ASUS Chromebook Flip C433
This is a very, very similar beast to the ASUS Chromebook Flip C434 that I used and adored just about all summer, and while the C434 continues to be not seeing many sales, you are able to grab the C433 for almost $200 less than the C434 and still obtain an m3 processor, 4GB associated with RAM and 64GB of storage space. The hinge pushes the keyboard upward while the screen is rotated previous 90 degrees, which will irk a few users and please others which prefer an angled typing encounter.
This cousin associated with my favorite split-screening Chromebook is right down to a great price regarding a shiny 14-inch touchscreen that will serve you well for playing, working, or both.
HP Chromebook 14-db0025nr
This cost is so low, Target can’t display it to you until you stick it within your cart, and while you can grab the non-touchscreen version of this Chromebook regarding $120 at Best Buy, I really do recommend spendng that extra $30 for the touch screen model, as touchscreen provides an simpler experience when using Android apps or even interacting with games.
A 14 inch touchscreen, ample interface configuration, and support until 06 2026 make this an absolute steal of the Chromebook, with plenty of saving remaining for a nice sleeve or microSD card.
ASUS Chromebook C425
Chrome eats RAM like tasty holiday fudge, and more RAM is definitely better. However, finding 8GB RAM MEMORY models of Chromebooks for less than $500 continues to be even more difficult than a needle in a haystack. This is the one to grab if you want an effective laptop that doesn’t try to masquerade as being a tablet. The 14-inch screen is ideal for multitasking, but I wish it were a touchscreen like the C434. Also be aware that when the cover swings out for use, the joint forces the back of the keyboard upward, so rather than lying flat in your desk, it’ll be balancing on the underside edge of the screen and the underside pads on the base.
With the same great screen, refined build, and powerful internals since the ASUS Chromebook Flip C434, you save hundreds by opting for this durable clamshell over the 2-in-1 form factor.
What is a Chromebook?
Chromebooks are laptops that operate Chrome OS, an operating system designed plus managed by Google. It’s the a lot more polished and stable version from the open-source Chromium Project, which Search engines also develops and maintains. There are a great number of misconceptions surrounding Chrome OS since it began as a web-centric client that will couldn’t do much when beyond a Wi-Fi network, but this does not hold true anymore. These days, Chromium OS can run both Google android apps and Linux apps, letting it do most if not all of the duties you’d need to do on a laptop daily.
What makes Chromebooks specifically enticing is definitely that Chrome OS is optimized to run well even upon lower-spec’d machines. While most Windows notebooks under $400 will feel and carry out like pudding after six months, also $250 Chromebooks like the Lenovo C330 nevertheless run just as well as they did clean out of the box. This also means that whenever you put Chrome OS on a more efficient Chromebook like the Intel M3-powered Asus C434 or the i5-powered Pixelbook, you get a lightning-fast computer that can manage all the Chrome tabs and Google android apps you could throw at this.
Chromebooks are becoming more and more well-known in schools and businesses due to how well Chrome OS operates on value machines, as well as just how stable, and secure Chrome OPERATING SYSTEM is. Google hosts a bounty program that pays developers when they find out and submit vulnerabilities to be patched, including a $150,000 position bounty for a vulnerability that can give up a Chromebook while in Guest Setting. Chromebooks also get updated every couple weeks directly from Google, meaning that no matter which brand name Chromebook you buy, they’ll all seem, act, and get updates the same method.
Who should buy a Chromebook?
For people who mainly work with a laptop to read emails, check social networking, pay your bills, write the casual screenplay in Google Docs, and whack time watching videos, a Chromebook is perfect. Chromebooks are great for work or even play so long as your services possibly have a website or an Android application, which in 2019 is pretty standard. Trying to find working full-time on a Chromebook for two yrs, and the only thing I actually miss is full Photoshop for set photo editing my review pictures.
What I truthfully love best about my Chromebook is that it’s an “it simply works” computer with absolutely absolutely no maintenance. Updates are downloaded plus installed automatically in the background when you work, and Google Play grips application updates. The Files app ties directly into Google Drive, you are able to keep everything synced and workout of the cloud, but you can still keep the files offline in Downloads regarding when you need to finish that book survey on the bus to school.
Chromebooks are especially great for younger customers for several reasons, including but not restricted to:
- Because of the way Chromium OS is designed, it’s much more difficult to corrupt or break the machine compared to Windows.
- Most Chromebooks are designed to pass Google’s Chromebooks within Education durability standards, meaning that many can withstand drops, have strengthened ports, and either a spill-resistant or even pick-resistant keyboard.
- The reduced case letters on Chromebook key boards are easier to use for kids who are simply learning in order to read and write.
- Touchscreen Chromebooks allow kids to interact with educational sites through contact while still giving them an connected keyboard to type out information and homework quickly.
- Most Chromebooks last over 8 hrs on a single charge, long enough to get with the school day.
What regarding Android apps on a Chromebook?
Chromebooks can’t install traditional applications to the core system — just like you would on a Mac or Home windows PC — but they can set up Android apps via the Google Perform Store. While not every single app on the search engines Play is compatible with Chromebooks, you can find millions of apps you can install, through productivity apps like Microsoft Office plus Google Keep to entertainment apps such as Netflix and Disney+ to a lot of gaming apps.
Chromebooks would be the easiest laptops to download video clips for offline playback for providers like Disney+ and Google Perform Movies that don’t have desktop applications for Mac or Windows yet do have Google android apps. The Android apps allow you to download videos exactly like you would on your phone, but take pleasure in them on a larger screen without having killing your phone’s battery upon that cross-country flight.
Can you play games on a Chromebook?
Most games on Android are available on Chromebook, therefore you’ll be able to enjoy most casual video gaming on your Chromebook with ease. In fact, in case you are coming from a Windows computer, you’ll also be able to keep your favorite game: Microsoft Solitaire Collection works great on Chromebooks plus helps me get a quick fix whenever my Pyramids addiction flares upward.
What about Fortnite? Vapor games? PC games? Chromebooks can’t install Windows or MacOS programs, and the ability to install Linux apps like Steam isn’t readily available for every Chromebook — nor are usually Linux apps on Chromebooks because user-friendly as Android apps. Video gaming options on a Chromebook are getting much better, but it’s not what you’re going to would like to get a hardcore gamer.
Chromebook Buyer’s Checklist
There are 5 things you need to consider any time you are looking to buy a Chromebook, and there are 2 features you especially need to pay focus on during Cyber Monday when Chromebooks of every size, shape, and age group are on sale.
- Get the touchscreen — Chrome OS’s contact optimization is getting better every month, plus since most of the Android apps Chromebooks can install via Google Enjoy are optimized for touch, be sure you get a touchscreen model. Touchscreen versions are not much more expensive in 2019, and they are 110% worth it.
- Pick your size — In general, the larger the size of your Chromebook, the more you are able to potentially fit on the screen, however it will also be less portable and smaller in battery life. Smaller, more transportable models can suffer from lower quality screens, though Chrome OS’s screen zoom and font adjustments considerably offset it.
- What functions matter to you? — Chromium OS has the same features, USER INTERFACE, and functions on basically just about all models, which means that you’ll need to focus on particular hardware features to help you narrow lower your search. Do you prefer a 2-in-1 or even a classic clamshell? Do you want a big, shiny screen for movies, or do you require a battery that will go all day long? Families with younger kids — or travelers that are prone to slides, spills, and accidents — may want to look to the growing number of Chromebooks with military-grade MIL-STD 810G sturdiness or spill-resistant keyboards.
- Memory and storage — While “more memory is always better” holds because true for Chromebooks as it really does for any laptop, 4GB of RAM MEMORY is fine for a Chromebook in 2019. 8 GB is better, but 4 GIG is fine. As far as storage goes, 32 GB of storage is workable, but I would recommend going with a model with a minimum of 64 GB of storage.
- Always look into the expiration date! — Search engines updates Chrome OS for all Chromebooks. Still, Google doesn’t want to be trapped supporting every random budget chip-set and driver set forever, therefore each Chromebook has a shelf existence and an expiration date, similar to the milk in your fridge! This is the Car Update Expiration date, and it are available for every single model on this useful dandy support page, which you should look for every Chromebook you look at.
- The Best Cyber Monday Deals
- Find Your Cyber Monday Deal: All Deals Updated Live, Sortable By Category
- Nintendo Switch Deals
- Best Phone Deals
- Best iPad Deals
- Best Chromebook Deals
- Cyber Monday Apple Watch Deals 2019
- Cyber Monday Apple AirPods Deals 2019
- Cyber Monday Apple iPad Deals 2019
- Cyber Monday VPN Deals: ExpressVPN, PIA, NordVPN, & more
We may gain a commission for purchases making use of our links. Learn more.